Angry Phone Call

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

After looking through the weekend shopper i noticed that there was an add saying pythons for sale:$450. so out of curiosity i rang him to find out what he had a avail, he told me what he had etc and basicly he lied. i then said good bye and was about to hang up when he asked me what i was after, i told him i was interested in getting a BHP in the near future and he told me his prices, i said no thanks and it was abit more then i wanted to pay. so he GIVEs me this lecture on how he is cheep and i won't find them any cheeper, (crock of ****), i told him of a deal i was going to do with another guy though it fell through for personal reason and he basicly said i was lying and hung up on me. :x :x :x , the nerve. (edited).
just thought i might share a story.
cheers
pete.
p.s. just urinates me off. :evil:

I found his add to be misinformative, most people have something for sale, say what it is and give a price, he didn't exactly do this. to me that is like lying. mick i can't fully remember what he had, u can call him if u like. All he said was Pythons for sale $450. so u think alright he has something 4 sale for 450 lets find out what it is. anyways i m over it, just had to vent.
cheers
pete

I don't want it posted. i think it best if i just don't give it out.
thanks guys
cheers
pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back