What's Your opinion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonkisses

Reaction score
Well i was thinking of a non reptile post so here goes.

A year after the decision on stem cell research, scientists say they are being hindered by federal rules governing the use of embryonic stem cells because access to stem cell lines approved for research is limited. But the director of the National Institutes of Health said the agency is "diligently working" to make more cell lines available.

RE: What

Stem Cell research makes sense. Its only embryos! What they are using would be thrown in the trash anyway. SO why not put them it good use?

JC NO!! The world is overpopulated now resulting in all our species being decimated!! Besides, what if the world was full of little Ac's ???? Gee Zeus H C save me from that PLEASE!!!

If it is research into cures and treatments for diseases then ok ... but not for cloning !! :shock: :evil:

If there is that much money to gain from that type of research let the private enterprises spend the money. Even if the government did fund some stem cell research, some private enterprise would still make millions on it.

just feeling cynical atm :?

The last thing this world needs is a cure for major diseases in humans.

(However I have no problem with stem cell research.)

yes, provided harvesting does not become a commercial enterprise, that would be obscene.
For that matter so would regrowing a lost limb, eww Freaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back