Teamsherm's first clutch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My female beardie was digging here and digging there for about a week non-stop. She refused to even acknowledge the nesting box i put in for her, and she finally laid her eggs in the corner of the enclosure and sneakily covered them up with BC. I carefully took them out and they are now in the incubator cooking away. My first ever clutch of reptile eggs!!! Here they are, all 18 of them, all bright white and in good nick....Im a happy little vegemite!!!
goodshot.jpg

Cheers, Alan.

Way to go Alan,

So now we know the truth, you are going on maternity leave!

Cheers
Michael

Ive guessed about 60-70 days for incubation, am i right? If so, the dates im expecting them to hatch will be from the 10th to the 20th of december.

Anyone got any ideas if this is right or wrong?

well done....the joy never stops....which species of bearded dragon?.....18 is a good sized clutch for your first....

The beardies in question are vitticeps. Male is Ochre phase and the female is a gray morph of some kind.

Congrats Alan!

You will remember that clutch for a long time!
The first of many I am sure.

Neil

!!!! urururur!!!!!! S#!t hot stuff Sherman!!! Congratulations!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Well done Alan, congrats ! have fun, heres hoping for 100% hatch rate for ya! :D :wink:

Way to go man!!! They all look great,hope you get a perfect hatch rate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back