New TShirt Design

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: New TShirt Design

Cats are a pest they should be regulated heavily
Also everyone should register thier cats .I bet that would stop a few people going overboard with them !

Trader i also used a cat trap at my place a few weeks ago and caught an ugly "siamese" it was an aggressive little bugger so it only got a wash and left .
Next Time :evil:

geesh i hate being a cat and reptile lover! sometimes i love, sometimes i hate both sides lol :? :(

Zoe likes puticat. I like them to Zoe, but just at home, not in the bush.

Trader i also used a cat trap at my place a few weeks ago and caught an ugly "siamese" it was an aggressive little bugger so it only got a wash and left .
Next Time

...right on!!! :D :D now if it comes back..... :shock: watch out puddy tat!!

WOW mick, ur more patient then me with this note business, maybe bury it in the ear for the owner to find? :twisted: ,Just drop it into the pound, i say if a cats that important to the owner it will pay to get it out of the pound. And should the cat get out again do the same thing. eventually the owner will get sick of paying the fines and either leave it there to be destroyed or do something about how a cat should be kept.

Ummm??? Well we have two desexed male cats with collars, bells etc, but also have a cat trap for outside cats that come on the property and beat up our two boys. They go to cat heaven the next morning! Cheers Cheryl

Yeah Pete i was going to take it for a long ride .....but i found it in the morning just before i had to go to work so i had no time :(

Also my wife dosent hate them like i do :roll:

Re: RE: Re: RE: New TShirt Design

Magpie said:
The only capital city in mainland Australia that is fox free - Darwin

yeah, but we get to have dingos :evil:

foxes dont chase you, dingos on the other hand love a good chase

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New TShirt Design

wats with all the second chance stuff, i reckon just put a bullet in em on sight, collar or no collar. Is that franny person from australia? obviously she hasnt seen cats running away with sugar gliders and birds.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New TShirt Design

wats with all the second chance stuff

A second chance is okay, send it home with a note attached. And send the other half back the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back