Hot Night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, Went for a drive to cool off tonight and saw a few reptiles with the same ideas. We took some pics and sent them on their way. There were heaps of Blind Snakes, a very red Burtons(first I have seen for a few years along this road), Water dragons(too fast for Pics), and a few adders.

That's a wicked burton's,and ya gotta love the adder.

Nice work.
Beardies running rampit around here at the moment.See them scattering off eveywhere or as roadkill the poor fella's.
Their quick when they want to be but some just gotta act tough,when will they learn they won't bet a car.LOL.

Two very nice reptiles there, bigguy! You've made me thoroughly jealous!

We went out last night for the same reason, saw nothing as usual.

Ether, try the footpath on the bridge that crosses the creek on the road that I go too.

lol, wish i saw herps on my footpath on the bridge that crosses the creek on the road that I go too

Ether, We placed it on the footpath on the bridge that crosses the creek on the road that I go too for a more contrasting shot :D

Thanks... that really narrows down the area in which to look
I shall endeavour to look for a footpath on the bridge that crosses the creek.... on the coast, that should help heaps,

cheers

Razza, with the clues I have given I am sure you will easily find the spot on the Central Coast :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back