Splitmore's photo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Splitmore

Ha, well done Greg!
See how many others can work it out. For the record though certainly no friend, you know what he's like when there's a camera around though, has to be in the pic!

hmmm is this a nsw person or melbournian??? :?

From a particular letter I received recently, I think he resides in a Melbourne suburb now??? Like around Doncaster way??

Chris, oh my god, you are standing with "He Who Shall Not Be Named" :shock: Be carefull your not sued for showing his lower half.

As for Shermans pic, hows his form. He obviously is suffering with a hangover, or is he always that blurry. :lol:

don't say melb, its geelong, nothing to do with us

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it lives in Melbourne, not Geelong.

For those of you who are interested, 'dr venomless' has accused someone in a doco of "impersonating him" (I gather this is based on them using the term which itself is based on "ghostbusters") and being cruel to snakes by roughly handling them... dr *venomless* said this mind you... he says he's trying to sue them for $2 million.

It'd be funny, if it wasn't so sad!

The sad thing is, they'll probably offer him $20,000 or so, just to get rid of the nuisance factor, and he'll probably accept (unprincipled). Repeat as required = a fairly decent income, which is self-perpetuating motivation to keep doing exactly the same thing.

Re: RE: Splitmore

Greebo said:
Oh silly me! I thought it was a woman...just going by the boobies.

Funny Greebo, I thought the same thing!

Apologies to Splitmore in advance, but I thought it might have been an old flame or some other "undesirable". Oh yeah! It IS some other "undesirable!

lol

RE: Re: RE: Splitmore

Oh silly me! I thought it was a woman...just going by the boobies.

:lol::lol: Ha! Ha! ha! Giggle, giggle,That was funny Greebo, (boobies)...Although I was thinking the same as you and Mazqal :wink: :D

I was going to say his name but i dont think its necessary now, we all know who we're talking about.

Oh hahahaha, yes Bruce is being cruel to snakes aye?

But what about Dr. idiot, putting tiger snakes in the freezer so that they cool down to the point they cant move (but can still feel pain), wiring them to a wooden bored and butchering them. Loser! Hey Hope ya reading this mate, drop dead! Your the one who is cruel to snakes.

Who is that masked man??????? Could it be Dr no glands brrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back