Bad English

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickson

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Was looking at a packet of dried fish from China the other day and the English warning label caught my eye and made me laugh. It said:

Please avoid that sunlight is direct, high temperature or moist. In order to avoid that go bad.
Do not will this product powder suck in lung department, in order to avoid that influence health.
Suggest will this product thoroughly cook eat.

It was followed by a cute little drawing of the bag, with an unhappy face, sweating in the sun.

Just thought you might get a chuckle out of it.

:p

Hix

I guess so.. i reckon this guy used translator software to convert chinese to english :)

this is on a cigarette tin i bought in the city

SMOKE CIGARETTE THE HARMFUL HEALTH

lol, yeah i m sure he does. though i can c puncuation there so it can't be him.

You can spend ages in those asian stores reading the labels and laughing... until they think that you're a spy or something and give you angry and threatening looks :shock:

this is kinda off the track... at work we sell pots of herbs. On the labels in large writing it says "DO NOT EAT POTTING MIX" I guess they are covering their butts, but sounds dumb all the same!!!

Already_Gone said:
this is kinda off the track... at work we sell pots of herbs. On the labels in large writing it says "DO NOT EAT POTTING MIX" I guess they are covering their butts, but sounds dumb all the same!!!
Agreed it sounds dumb but they have to, a guy on the gold coast got sued because another guy got drunk and dove head first off the house roof into 150 mm of water. Eventually the house owner won on appeal but what were his legal fees like.

What we need is a Richard Cranium clause where people are reponsable for thier own foolish actions.
"While it is true that the manufacturer negleted to put a warning sign "Do not attempt to lick the propeller while in motion" on the aircraft, you would have to be a real Richard Cranium to attempt to do it. Case dismissed".

Haha, u pplz need restraints on me :D . i'm one of those pplz though i don't sue, don't know how :p

If I fall over and break my arm, can I sue the local council for not employing a conveniently located pillow thrower who could have saved me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back