AHS Meeting this Friday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lash out mark, come to the pub.

Down the hill hey Bry......i'm just a little country boy how can i find my way around the big smoke :wink: I'll be there if i'm there.

i don't have heaps of cash so i can't really eat out, i wont be drinking at the pub cause no $$$$$

It used to be called the Marlborough, but that was years ago and I don't remember what it's called now. On the corner of William and Boomerang streets. I'll be there about 7-ish.

:p

Hix

Well I knock off at 3, so if I'm going this month, I might be a little tipsy before anyone gets there :D

seen them in melbourne very impressive snakes, and speaker .I was lucky enough to have a few drinks with simon and his wife after the show very nice people indeed.

seen them in melbourne very impressive snakes, and speaker .I was lucky enough to have a few drinks with simon and his wife after the show very nice people indeed.

Did you get a parking fine? :roll:

I may make it too but i finish at 2pm and sometimes it's hard to resist post-work beers. verndah bar and mpb are sooo close

so who is meeting b4 hand.......cause i'll just stay at work playing on the comp till 7:30 or so if no one want to meet up

count me out....decided i couldn't be stuffed going to sydney this weekend.

FINE!!!!
;)
well i have finished work now.......just being bored

Just go the pub anyway bry....i'm someone will by you a drink :)

i have beer in the cold room at work!
i will just curl up in a ball in the corner with my beer and sulk :p

Wuss!

hehe how funny do those avatars look.......shes almost bouncing to the beat :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back