BHP PICS.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is one of my Qld bhp's,hard to get a good photo as he wouldn't stay still long enough to get a good pic but these give a good idea on what he looks like.He's about 6 ft and should be right to do the deed with his girl next season.Hope You enjoy the pics :)

You must be happy with him Browns
Yep i'm very happy with him Greebs..his bands are nice and are a nice reddy orange colour in the flesh.I'm hoping he'll stay like this as a full grown adult too wit no darkening along the dorsal area which does happen a lot with bhps..I just love bhps,they're an awesome python!!!

Thanks for the comments peoples :)

Couldn't agree more Browns....not much better in the reptile world than that jet black head.

Here a close up pic of one of my males i took today.

god thats amazing. this holls i will be getting myself one hopefully.

Yep ya can't get amuch blacker head than these guys have,and big thick necks makes em look tough as nails..

Once you get one of these guys you'll fall in love with em forever,they're just an awesome awesome python..

I've wanted one since i was 6. first snake i ever held. now i m sure i m getting one. prob a north qld form.
cheers
pete

They are beautiful snakes browns and Dugga, bloody magnificent.

Once you get one of these guys you'll fall in love with em forever,they're just an awesome awesome python..
I would have to agree totally, I am an aspidites nut now! Feeding time is an adrenalin rush!!!

this is a different looking bhp,some people like it some don't.i think it is interesting.

obee

i think they would have to be my favourite species as well.

obee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back