At this UNGODLY HOUR!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
What are you people doing on here at this ungodly hour????? :shock: :lol: I've just gotten home, moderately anesthetized from a double 40th (I mix with the elderly :lol: ) and still I find people on here!!...ummm including myself - whoops! :wink: Haven't you people got a home to go to!? :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got back from a wedding at 12.15am. Watched Sopranos until 1:10am and then onto APS. My wife is asleep. This is my time to see what is happening in the world of Herps.

i'm at work with it running in the background..as not a busy nite and need something else to do other than talk to myself :twisted:

cheers

i have heaps of them.. pity though most are just a little too big for this site..most sites allow abt 100x100 or 102x116... so many i can't use here

cheers

Yeah man i was up till about 2:30am, now i had a nice and early start this morn. its the life.

sorry I wasnt here to join in this convo....didnt get home until 5am from the Vally...one big nite out...cant get to sleep coz its to hot.... :shock:

i have heaps of them.. pity though most are just a little too big for this site..most sites allow abt 100x100 or 102x116... so many i can't use here

Hi Razza, I noticed you mention the size in another post...we just shrink ours to the required size needed for the APS site. Have you tried that?

Cheers, Judy

Judy.. nope i have not tried that.. i suppose i should do you know of a program to use..???
some are not just size... but the kb's also

cheers

Judy, you may as well tell me how to do it cause razza is not known for his technical ability................. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry dave..........had to get that one in............

RAZZA said:
Judy.. nope i have not tried that.. i suppose i should do you know of a program to use..???
some are not just size... but the kb's also cheers

Judy, you may as well tell me how to do it cause razza is not known for his technical ability.................

Hi Razza and Miss Magickal,

We use 'Paint Shop Program'. Save the gif or pic you would like to use and then shrink it down to the required size for APS which I believe is 100H x 90W. (There are a lot of variables and it is mostly by trial and error, some are common sense.) :wink:

Hope this helps, Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back