new herp classified site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol like pete said we arnt making any money out of this just sumthing to do so if its a flop no harm done lol just thought i would give it ago and if all we do is make the herptrader look better then that dont bother me a bit

It bothers me a little that so many different sites have stuff advertised. It makes it really tricky to keep up with everything and stuff can get sold before I see it, because I don't have time to check a dozen sites a day.

Liberated said:
How many of u's is there?

Mostly 1 :) .....myself who is the main herpTrader (I took over maintaining the site a couple of years ago). Daavid is the webmaster, doing (and teaching me the 'how to' of the) technical stuff and is a great support for me! :D :D :D

Good luck with your venture Liberated and Jimmy! :)

Cheers, Judy

thats great to see the people of the mos used herp classified site wishing someone well in there own little venture, well done judy and daavid

I just wish there was a site which was like ebay but for animals and animal related products :)

Jimmy.... that would be perfect !!! I would certainly shop and advertise there ( when i finally have things to sell )

I just wish there was a site which was like ebay but for animals and animal related products
There is but unfortunately it is a US site. I can't remember the name of it, I only checked it out once.

sounds like a good idea mbl, we'll c what we can do, there is also the issue of pplz being ok with things being auctoned.

Lib, well you could have the same sort of deal as ebay, either a sale price or auction... Just a suggestion, and also with all he other classified sites, something different I feel will appeal to everyone out there. Everyone aggree ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back