Probing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Probing

not a dead snake, just someone who is willing to spend some quality time with u to teach u the little tricks.

do they need to be lubed? i have never been showen that b 4.

do they need to be lubed? i have never been showen that b 4

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes! Please, please, please lube your probes before use!

I have a baseball bat what size snake can i use that on ?

A sdudgi snake perhaps

WTF?!?! :shock:

:lol:

i have enough mates that can probe so i will steer clear of it for the time being. great site greg.

Dont be put off ricko. It is quite easy if your mates will show you. As everyone else has said you just need to be gentle.

Also i dont know if spermacides in human lube can have the same effect in snakes but stay clear of those types unless you know different.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Probing

womas4me said:
Also i dont know if spermacides in human lube can have the same effect in snakes but stay clear of those types unless you know different.

I have used both vaseline and KY, but find that KY is the easiest and less messy, it doesn't contain any 'Spermacides', other similar products may though, so best to check.

Neil

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Probing

I will be learning to probe this weekend. I hope that I manage folks.

haven't you got kids jan?? lol just messing around before phil gets in

LOL Ricko
But seriously. My friend who is experienced offered to come to my place and help me with sexing. He will try to teach me how it is done. I hope that I will manage to learn how to sex snakes.
that way I do not have to sell snake sex unnown anymore. :)

tlol, yeah i m alsot having hands on with the probing the sat. can't wait.

lol ive never been shown dont look to complicated but i think it would be best to be show several times by a professonal or sumone that was probed snakes for a while and it still couldnt hurt to try probing on a few road kill snakes after uve been shown just to get a feel for it i intend to learn how to probe just for the simple fact that it means u dont need sumone to figure out what sex ur snake is i still think im a while of learning yet tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back