first elapid expeirence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Reaction score
hi everyone,

last weekend me and my family went for a weekend away just south of Nowra to a place called Bamarang. Which is on the Shoalhaven River. We go every year but i have never had a proper look for any herps (except for bucket loads of gippsland water dragons and water skinks). So anyway i got up early on saturday morning and there not ten meters from the house under a sheet of tin was a small-eyed snake!!! What a little ripper!!! lol so i got it moving then grabbed it by the tail. well it didn't like that much!!!! well what a way to start off a weekend!!!!! later that day i caught a yellow faced whips snake, 4 blackish blind snakes, a few geckoes and a big male gippy!!! then next day i found a big lacie in a rock crevice but after 30 minutes of trying to get it out i left it alone.

i will try to put some pics up later!!!

p.s. i have been in europe for a month so am a bit behind on what's been happening!!!

Sound like you had a great time ! I wish i was there i love that area .

Well to get you updated on whats been happening :

Bounce bounce bounce

Sounds awsome! Must have been great!

Post some pics soon!!!

good work, well this weekend i will hopefully be having a good experience with some tipans and stuff. first propper time playing with them!!

Its also not a bad place for diamonds.....i got friends that live at orient point, saw lotsa herps last time i was there in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back