This Is Your Life

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a bit out there but he makes me laugh,he makes me say wow,also makes me say fark that and what a dickhead but that's marketing for you.I think he has done more for our lovely herps than most people wether we like it or not!!!

I watched part of the show and i reckon he's just a regular genuine Aussie bloke doing what he loves best...REPTILES!!!!!!!!!

Browns I agree I like steve and his antics
But the way bindi said she wanted to be just like dad seemed to be a bit of a put on JMO

I liked him this time. He behaved well in studio. I am not big suporter of Steve Irvin normally.

Well i used to think he was a dead set twit..from early on in the states when he went over etc..... but over time he has changed my mind, for what he has done to promote our herps and herps around the world, for the conservation he does.. true he is still over the top sometimes for me,and rather way too much media style etc...............but hey take the good with the bad :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back