MONITORS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_morris22

Reaction score
hi all, i was watching drew carry and on the show he ha a monitor in his house and later it was on his lap watching tv(yes it was alive) are they like snakes and be handled alot? (i know like some snakes have a attude prob. but in are there some? if so what type. the one he had was about 1.5-2m long thats all of it. also if they do have a attude its it real bad.?

Thanks
ashley

like snakes, it depends on the individual, although sum species r more likely to be aggresive than others. yellow spoted monitors will be more bold in aggresion than a sand monitor or a ridge tailed monitor ect. but again, u may hav an aggresive ackie and a calm panoptes. My ackie is actually sleepin on my shoulder right now and seems to enjoy being handled, it just depends on how much time u spend with the animal.

My ackies all seem to love being handled. I have one or two that are a bit flighty but they are still only young. All the adults are fine out on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back