New species of human

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I have an exam on the topic of human evolution in a couple of weeks, I'd love to have such significant recent information to stick in it! If I put in the reference it would surely get me some bonus marks! Any idea of if and where published info on this may be?

TRy the University of wollongong Professor Bert Roberts! He is sure to be able to help! :wink:

Thats not a new discovery I have known people like that for ages :lol:

Notice they keep refering to it as "her" but in the pic it has a penis ?

Maybe they were a superior race, where women had brains too.

*ducks for cover* :lol:

Well they do say thats where a mans brains are

True, so come to think of it, I probably shouldn't be so upset about women being so stupid, they'd be pretty icky if they actually did grow a brain! :shock:

I can't believe I'm typing this! :oops: I'm going to bail out of this one now!

That is really hard to imagine...what if they were still around today, which one would be the superior?

That is really hard to imagine...what if they were still around today, which one would be the superior?

One species died out, the other didn't. That says something to me :)
I always feel sorry for the Neanderthal species we wiped out though, even though it makes me a bit of a traitor.

Sounds like the perfect woman at only 1m tall!
Thats probably why Komodo dragons grew so big, feasting on the local pygmies.

Re: RE: New species of human

dobermanmick said:
Thats not a new discovery I have known people like that for ages :lol:

- with the male of the species pictured right -

C'mon Mick, did you even read the article?? they stated in the article that they have reconstructed a pic of a male on the right in the pic with other bones they found. Duhhhhh! :D :wink: :wink:

Re: RE: New species of human

True, so come to think of it, I probably shouldn't be so upset about women being so stupid, they'd be pretty icky if they actually did grow a brain! :shock:

Ah the shallowness of the Male brain at full capacity. A beautiful women with smarts just must reduce you to jelly my dear friend. Just having a dig Sdaji :lol: I find this discovery absolutely amazing and I asked a friend if maybe somehow this race of people may have passed on the gene of dwarfism if somehow there was an intermingling of the races.

Regards rina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back