Homer you so crazy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
marge it takes 2 to lie one to lie and one to listen

thats it u people have stood in my way long enough im going to clown collage

i am so smart i am so smart s-m-r-t i mean s-m-a-r-t

simpson homer simpson he's the smartest guy in history, form the town of spring feild he's about to hit a chestnut tree

whats the point of going out when ur just gunna end up back here anyway

I have to go to bed, but i shall return to this thread tomorrow, but i'll leave you with this....

Marge i want you to keep an eye on that weird looking kid down there...

You mean Bart?

Yeah.... 'BART'

"hey ralph, how are the berries"

"they taste like burnies!!"

santas little helper is running after george bush and homer sez "looks like hes barking up the wrong bush", laughs, then thinks "homer, that was the smartest thing u have ever sed and no one was around to here it"..."DOH"

Homer-" I never apologise for anything...I'm sorry, that's just the way I am."

Ralph- " My cat's breath smells like catfood!"

Homer- " Snakes, natures quitters."

Homer: Lisa in this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!

Homer drunk: i said blue M&M green M&M they all wind up the same color in the end.

Homer: Dad your a very old man now and old people are useless.

Lisa: there must something else i can recycle around here....Homer drunk: why don't you try the old folks home....they practically live in their own filth.

Homer: i like pizza, i like bagels, i like egg plant....i would even eat a baby deer la la la la laaa la la....see that baby deer on the lawn.

Duff man: OH YEAH! .........Duff man is thrusting in the direction of the problem....OH YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back