Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got one of these. We usually keep it inside the house but my missus started complaining about all the Yak hair everywhere so now he sleeps in a kennel on the back balcony. His name is Spot.

002.jpg

Greg.

OH, i thought that was a rug when i was over Greg!! He must have been sleeping!

womas4me said:
No not at all. They are both excellent as far as staffies go. Jack i could trust inside all day and nothing would be chewed and no toilet lapses. Ruby on the other hand does like a chew and is resisting toilet training quite admirably. Noise wise other than when playing they are very quiet. Jack's gonads are just starting to drop and he had his first experimental hump on Ruby a few days ago but after a couple of goes he got sick of it and they started biting each other again

lol sound like a typical male ha ha ha if at first u dont sucseed try again if it dont work that time give up and bite her head off lol

Hi everyone, I have

2 Murray Darlings
2 Coastals
2 Dogs 1 big 1 small (unknow species)
1 Cat
2 Cockatiels
3 Gold fish
6 Live Mice for food eventually

Carly

Rusty99 said:
does anyone know wat a diet is for a blue tongue? and wat would a suttable vivariam be for it?

They'll eat just about anything, thier diet should mainly be fruit n veg with live insects included(they LOVE snails) and can be fed the occational pinkie mouse. For a vivarium a make shift outdoor enclosure is the best but if kept in doors I reccomend no smaller than a 4 foot enclosure as adults(they may be slow but man are they active).

I have-

a Russian Blue cat
Tabby cat
1 female bredli
A pair of Coastals

Greg.... i may be wrong..... but that looks like a highland cow..... not a yak , you may have been had :wink:

cheers

apart from my reptilian family i have a golden lab (cody) and a cocker spaniel (tyler), and also one psychotic budgie named bo bo

Inside and mine
1 x female daschund pup
1 x cockatiel
3 x hermit crabs
1 x coastal carpet

Outside and wild
1 x 7 foot coastal
1 x 5 foot coastal
1 x 4 foot green tree snake (Haven't seen this one for a while)
Miscellaneous possums, rabbits, hares, foxes, wallabies, roos, lorrikeets and the occasional quails (again, haven't seen the quails for a while.....think I know where they are..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back