looking for a place to live

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_kid

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all well once again im looking for a place to live the kingaroy place fell threw.

I thought sumone around brisbane might have a spare room I can rent out or might know of someone who dose.

Im looking for some where i can house my reptiles the amount of rent isnt a huge deal.

If anybody can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

regards Jimmy

lol, na it didn't come today :? . don't worry mate, we're still looking.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Cardboard box?
THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
Aye.
FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.
SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
Luxury.

http://www.phespirit.info/montypython/four_yorkshiremen.htm

Jimmy...if you can get some land..i can put you onto someone who sells second hand shipping containers... and you could convert say a 40ft footer into a good house,using a second hand chiller it will also be insulated already..If you want a two story then buy 2..place one ontop of the other and cut a hole in the roof/floor put in ladder..then presto.

Yeah, then we could all come and visit and bang on the sides to wake him up! :) :) ;-)

i can put you onto someone who sells second hand shipping containers... and you could convert say a 40ft footer into a good house,using a second hand chiller it will also be insulated already..If you want a two story then buy 2..place one ontop of the other and cut a hole in the roof/floor put in ladder..then presto.
Sounds great! How much?

You're better off not mentioning your reptiles Jimmy. More trouble than its worth. They don't make any noise or smell so nobody will ever know.

Linus said:
You're better off not mentioning your reptiles Jimmy. More trouble than its worth. They don't make any noise or smell so nobody will ever know.

Except for when the real estate come to do an inspection! Most land lords don't care about reptiles. When they say "no pets" thats usually just dogs, cats and maybe birds! When they ask you if you have pets, just say reptiles ("in aquariums") and they kind of just treat it like a fish tank. You shouldn't have a problem.

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back