Whats for xmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting up a Wedding Car service. If it is successful I will be able to buy many more snakes and jags.

RE: Re: RE: Whats for xmas

Well I get the same thing every year. Sox, Undies and a Naughtie and they're all always 2 sizes too big.
Tourett

Your Naughtie is two sizes too big??? If she reads this you can strike that one from ya list :)

RE: Re: RE: Whats for xmas

Hey greebs, seat trays in the back of wedding cars are not a good idea, some of those brides can get pretty impatient you know! It'll cost you a fortune in hinges :)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Whats for xmas

diamond_python said:
I am getting a boat from my wife
Does your wife have a sister around the 26 yr old mark I can trade for my wife?? lol :) ;)

and maybe an even younger sister around 16 lol

Sorry fellas none left ! :lol: And its gonna be a big boat so i can go out reef fishing :D

she is paying for it from her business yay ! :D :D :D

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Whats for xmas

ok then um what condition is her mother in and if not her are u sure ur wifes happy with u ha ha ha ill settle for a fishing trip on the boat

Well not really after much from the old red bloke this year..as always
Kids are all looked after thanks to caz..i think she would like a new enclosure...For me i guess it would have to be something a little different..Perhaps a negative result on some C.T. Scans i have to take in the next day or so :(

cheers

All i want for christmas is....................a miracle..............heheheh................

I want to sleep for a night in my own bed...........minus children, a healthy boyfriend, kids that appreciate their gifts, families that appreciate what we do for them, less ****e from my ex and his mother, negative results for razza on his cat scan tomorrow,

What else could i ask for.................ummmmmmmmmmm

nah........my real christmas wish would be to get a proper enclosure for my new shingle, a haircut and colour, some time for me and razza by ourselves ( dinner and a hotel or something) cause we have not had a holiday ever.........

Most of all.............I wish...............................
the rest of the aps members a merry christmas.........................

awwww isnt that nice thanx miss magical hope everything goes well razza what evers happening with the cat scan and i hope u 2 get sume time alone i belive afro will be free to baby sit that night

Yeah MM it would be great to have some time off from the kids !
But do you notice how you miss them when they are not around ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back