Cheynei Pic.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comment guys,but the credeit goes to the breeder Simo Stone....i hope to keep producing this line by breeding her only to one specific male to see what striping comes out.

This is the only male that will hopefully be bred to her..i think they ae a great match and will throw som very nice and unique jungles...

nice browns, what did they cost you mate if you dont mind me asking?

Like most things you get what you pay for and these guys were $800 each but in saying that i have one from this line that has completely dulled out.That's jungles for you and you can't guarantee they'll be stunners just cause you pay top dollar.Then again i read in a thread a few days ago that there were 6 month old jungles,apparently stunners going for $1200 and $1300 each which is a bloody joke if you ask me.

With the Stone line jungles,he holds the whole clutch back for at least 4 sheds and then the choice is made on which will hopefully turn out to be nice jungles.Even then they still aren't guaranteed to be stunners!!!

Hey just wondering what happened to the 2 last comments on this thread as i was about to answer a question asked by rina?Who deletes these posts without us even knowing?I know it's a private site and all but there was nothing harsh said and i found it quite comical :lol: :lol: :wink:

Anyway here is a pic of my obee line jungle.Quite a nice looking animal ,the yellow is darker on top than the side witch is quite bright.

Obee what is the origin of your line?

Browns, nice jungles! I like your female stone a lot. i have an 11mth old female stone line that also has lines coming down from its neck. This year I crossed the stone line into a few other bloodlines, should be interesting what comes of it.

DSCN1624.jpg

Regards

Mark

Browns I was wrong with what I thought I sent you.No second nasal stripe so that is down by bess's line.Of which I have bred 50's from.Half sister to the snake Paul likes so much and sister to this 10mth old.sorry for the green tinge I am definately not a photographer.NICE JUNGLES GUYS.

obee

That's an absolute stunner Mark,looking really really nice mate.Any more pics?
Browns I was wrong with what I thought I sent you.No second nasal stripe
Well that might be because you didn't send that one to me,it came from your mate Glenn.I'm not quite sure what you mean by no second nasal stripe,i've never seen a jungle with 2 nasal stripes if i'm thinking correct about what you say.Please explain,maybe with a pic comparison or something?Quite a nice animal obee.Can you please tell us what area that line originates from?On another site it says they are Eacham/Milla and Palmerston origin.I know Eacham has a fair bit of scattered small pockets of rainforest which i associate with Atherton jungles which can stilll have nice colour although darker yellow dorsally than the brighter yellow laterally and tend to be longer and skinnier compared to Palmerston animals,and Milla Milla,but Palmerston is full dense rainforest and from the jungles i've seen from there they look completely different again"Shorter and fatter" but as we all know there's one hell of a lot of variation.Are your lines a mixture of animals from these areas or distinct locality bred jungles?Just curious is all....

Hey Andrew, here are a couple more of some stone jungles, havent got anymore of the female stone but ill take some more on the weekend.

Heres a pic of my male stone line jungle at about 10 months,sorry bit blurry.
100_0015.jpg

Heres my male with the spiderweb pattern just posing.

spiderman.jpg

spidermanhead.jpg

regards

Mark

double nasal stripe is just a term I use.One of my old females produces none down her line another female does.I refer to the second stripe across the head in front of the eyes.the first stripe being the bottom of the skull and crossbones from eye to eye.

obee

Geez i love that spider male jungle Mark,one of the best looking jungles around that i've seen anyway imo....tops tuff and he looks to be holding his colour well for his age.I like the 50/50 10 mth male also,i have one almost identical but a year older....hot looking jungles you got there!!!!

How's the female partner for the spider male coming along?

double nasal stripe is just a term I use.One of my old females produces none down her line another female does.I refer to the second stripe across the head in front of the eyes.the first stripe being the bottom of the skull and crossbones from eye to eye.
Very informative obee....

Here's a pic of a female Palmerston jungle at approx 6 months old and one at approx 18 mths old.As you can see,compared to obees and the Stone jungles which are also Atherton jungles,this one is a much shorter and stockier or fatter animal....Her black isn't very solid at all but still a nice animal...

Hey Browns, the sister to spider is going very well. She had herself what I think was a phantom pregnancy. She went through all the swelling etc, perhaps the follicles werent developed enough when she tried to ovulate??? Beats me, probably a combination of being a tad young at 2.5yrs and her first year through cooling. But she is holding very nice colour still.

Love the palmerstons as well, I have one of them, 4yrs old, really good feeder on rats but struggles to hit the 5ft mark. Thats the whole reason why I love jungles so much, they vary greatly and its possible to have a whole collection of different patterns and colour, the skull and crossbones head patterns just tops it off.

regards

Mark

Beautiful animals guys, I often wonder if these little fellas and the GTPs realise what controversy they create.

Curly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back