Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol na wen i was little i let them go in the house by acedent and yea.

i am telling the TRUTH!! i have been bitten by snakes y is that so hard to beleve lol i'm sure everyone has had there incounters with snakes!!!.

y can't i have a bite or to lol am i not alowed to becuse i'm a beginner?

lol its just like a old saying curioustiy killed the cat i am just one of those ppl that have had more runins the elipids

its nothing to bost about your rite but the question was asked and i answerd is that a crime on this site???? well if it is then i got about 76 of them.

spose i better go to jail then for that many posts lol jk

na i have and i will contiute to be bitten like everyone else that holds a snake

thats all i have to say on the matter thanks

beno

wow this is a long thread and it has nothing to do with the title now lol how ordiary of me to talk about the tottal opposite lol

First of all, he said it was "more of a nudge" so clearly there was no envenomation, as far as I know it is only if they actually bite you that you get sick and/or die, sure he worded it wrong when he said it, but do we crucify people for wording things wrong or what?!

Secondly, about the the so called dry bite, he is here talking to you guys isn't he? obviously if it was what he thinks it was then if it did bite him then it had to be a dry bite or he would be dead!!

Besides all of this, before he even replied, you had all assumed that he never got sick and never went to the hospital, why didn't anyone just post a question asking instead of making the assumption.

If even half the meaningless posts were taken from this thread it would be just like any other!!

Just my 2 cents and in case this makes anyone annoyed just read my signature. :twisted:

This topic is so long.
I managed to read only first 3 and last 3 pages.
It is incredible how many people can be amused by stupidity.
Looks like we found here new form of entertiment.

I only wish if Ben will come to our christmas bash in fetherdale on 18th this month, to proove us all wrong.

This whole story sound interesting. Starts off saying how he was bitten by a brown and then it goes on to saying how it was "more of a nudge". So basically I am goiven the impression that he was actually struck at by a brown. I've been struck at by browns too and that doesn't mean I have actually been bitten.

Secondly, about the the so called dry bite, he is here talking to you guys isn't he? obviously if it was what he thinks it was then if it did bite him then it had to be a dry bite or he would be dead!!

This is dodgy information at its best. I know people who have been bitten and envenomated by Tigers and ended up sitting out the bite. Although this isn't the most sensible thing to do being bitten and envenomated does not mean you'll die.

Also going into water after a Tiger Snake would have to be one of the stupidest things i've heard.

Any bite from dangerously venomous elapids, should, in my opinion be taken seriously and shouldn't be bragged about in this manner.

Alex

dobermanmick said:
So how long were you in hospital for ?

snakewrangler said:
Besides all of this, before he even replied, you had all assumed that he never got sick and never went to the hospital, why didn't anyone just post a question asking instead of making the assumption

Did you see my qestion directly under where he said what he got bitten by ?

I have yet to see a brown snake that does not aim to bite. I don't know of anyone that has been "nudged" by a brown snake. I may be wrong, but I don't beleive their temperament is to give someone a "nudge".

And all this is only relevant if you believe this ****.

hungsta you are completely right i have never heard of a "wild" snake nudgeing.
Ben i suggest that you have gone to deep into this whether it is true or lies. As said earlier this thread has made everyone weary of you in the sence that it is hard to determine the facts from the bulls***. Not trying to offend just telling you as i see it.

Cheers Rhys

I believe it!
I have been bitten by so many ilepads that the blood bank now uses my blood as anti-venom.

I have been bitten by over 20 Eastern Browns...would you believe nudged by 10 Eastern Browns....ok, I saw one on TV once.

Quote:

I believe it!
I have been bitten by so many ilepads that the blood bank now uses my blood as anti-venom.

I have been bitten by over 20 Eastern Browns...would you believe nudged by 10 Eastern Browns....ok, I saw one on TV once.

ROTFLMFAO

PMSFL...I know a few girls that have been bitten by browns!

ROTFLMFAO..........where abouts browns and did you nudge them first...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back