Dollars for tsunami victims !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps Slatey can collect via bank account, and donate on behalf of anyone on APS who wishes to?
I'll be first with $20 Slatey please pm bank number. Or alternate idea?
:?: :?: :?:

u can chuck it in my account danno.... lol

Nah seriously, it is a pretty good cause, there was a lady collecting outside my work today and I swear she made about $600 in the first hour!!!

People who like to donate to this tragedy victoms should go to any local bank branch and donate there. They will give you receive to claim on your tax return. my family is going to donate on tuesday.
No need to complicate things.

people should be curefull to who they give the money. We have a lot of smart and convincing coonartist in our country. They are comming and presenting convincing stationary to proove that they are genuine, after a Phonecall you find out that you donated to some dirty lowlive.

hmm, very well, my family will donate via the telethon on saturday.

If you want the money to get to the victims phone the telethon or the charities direct. A report on Radio National last weekend explained that the collectors even when working on behalf of reputable charities often legitimately keep over 75% of donations as thier fee in their first year (and less thereafter).
I am just passing on info not trying to do anybody out of a job and the charities have obviously done their homework on this but I for one am donating to the victims not trying to pay Australian wages which may or may not be a seperate issue.
Then there is the abovementioned issue of who is legitimately collecting etc...
I am posting this with the genuine desire to help more dollars get to the victims, not having a go at anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back