where is Razza and Miss Majical

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Been wondering how Dave went with his medical check, cant remember
what it was, hope hes ok, and Razza/majic jnr is ok too, not long now.
Anyone heard from them?

For that matter, Earthmother is still missing too, anyone know how she is?

AWWWWWW.................... It is so nice to see people are worried about us.........................thanks inny...................

Just an update on razza

He had 2 ct scans on his neck and brain.........and yes they did find a brain.....lol..............
He has been diagnosed as having cervical arthritis in 4 of the 7 cervical vertebra in his neck.........He hasnt had any other ct scans as yet and it could become a problem soon enough....................but otherwise we are both well and the 5 kids are fine. No six has 9 weeks left but I dont know if i'll get to the end or not but you will all be kept posted from now on..............we still dont have a name for her...............

gosh I feel warm and fuzzy now

love to all
Caz

Miss Mag,
All the best to Dave, I hope he's not in too much pain, it does sound painful.
Good luck with no.6 and everything.

Neil

good to hear from you miss M!!!!
hope dave has his spirits up, he has to with you around lol
lets name No. 6 razzikal!!

Nice to hear from you Caz, glad the bub is going well. Sorry to hear about Daves cervical vertebra, sounds like a pain in the neck! lol :lol: seriously, i know how he feels, been there done that, still doin it. Hope physio helps or something, acupuncture works really well if you dont mind being a pin cushion. Bluies are going great, growing fast and shedding lots. Say hi to Dave for me and tell him im having a woodstock or two for him, take care. :D

I've been away so I have an excuse not to have missed anyone :lol:

So only 9 weeks to go! Whooohooo :lol: Batten down the hatches - INCOMING!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Good to hear Razza is just about out of the wood also! That's almost all my Xmas wishes that have come true, and believe me there were some real 'asks' in my list last year :lol: :lol:

I have noticed quite a few people have stopped posting on this site. I wonder what has happened to them???

Good to hear from you Miss mag Hope razza is feeling okay
Maybe you should put up a pole of your favourite names and let the team at aps choose !!

Best wishes to you both, I hope razza is ok and your new baby comes along peacefully. All the best.

Inny (dan).. ta mate thanks for your concearn..
Yes as Caz has said after the scans we found out some stuff...
Our main concearn end of last year when it happened was the fact that i shows all the signs of a mini stroke,numbness down the left side and slightly paralised.this happened one nite at work and was not good..
hence the few days wait to get in for the first scan, which was alittle bit tense... this came back negative accept that i can now prove to the ex i do have a brain... hence the second scan and this lead to finding out that,( i think from memory) was 3 discs in my neck had bulged and trapped my main nerve hence giving the appearance of the stroke.. this second scan showed up the arthritus and bone detiratation.......
hence any changes now in the way i do things etc..and other things.. something i have to live with as it will only become worse.. somedays are worse than others.. but hey u get that
there are others worse off.... the old saying of complaining of having no new shoes...until i meet a man with no legs

thx again

cheers

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back