Maaaarge!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool!! Congrats! :D
Eep!I'm getting flashbacks from Jurassic Park.....scariest...docco...ever...
Speaking of which, I just had to double-take your post count Afric. 666-6. Almost! Lol

Any piccies of the parents?

well well, u getting one moosey? ;)

well done phil! hope they're not as scary as their parents ;)

Is that the spawn of Mustang? Then the post count of 6666 is probably appropriate!

:p

Hix

lol. gooz, everyone is getting new additions to the family. makes me whish my macs had bread. congrats. how many hatched?

You can buy your Macs some bread from the bakery, but chances are they would like rats better.

Congrats Phil,
i thought about chucking the whole incubator in my jacket the other day lol

Thanks guys and gals :) YES, Mustang and Sally are indeed the parents and yes, I do have pics but don't think I should post them as this beautiful pair of Coastals now belong to another lucky owner :( Might just have to keep me a few of these little 6666's :)

I thought of that Nick and that's why I told Marrianne to keep the shotty loaded till you left :)

So how many hatched??? You know how impatient I am Phil. lol :) Remember that I ordered one a long time ago before everyone else, probably even before you!!! lol :) :)

It's "however"

Roflmbao :) ya just knocked 10 bucks off the price of your hatchy dp :)

Now, my impatient friend, none have actually hatched yet! I got home from work today to find 3 heads sticking out of eggs. That is still the same as we type, none have yet completely left the egg but, I assure you, as soon as the first one sheds and takes it's second feed you will be the first to know :) They will be for sale after their fourth feed, but then again, you talked me out of that last time too :)

Hey SW, how 'bout we just take them from the egg whilst Afro is at work. He would never know. :) :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back