Brisbaners

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i noticed theres alot of brisbaner's on this site was wondering if anyone would like to organise a herping trip sometime in the near future?

Ask Liberated. He might wear a cowboy hat and boots, but he is always too keen to go!

well im always game contact me via pm or email ([email protected]) and ill give you my mob number

anytimes good for me i work mon-friday 6am-2:30pm anytime im not working is pretty much go time

are there any pockets of cornsnakes or redeared sliders reported near brissy maby we could have a scratch around and see if we can find any (if there are any reported areas in bris)

other then that i been told mount glorious is suppose to be good i havent been herping here yet and iv been here for 6 months :oops:

RE: Re: RE: Brisbaners

There are no pockets of Corn snakes anywhere.

Red Eared Sliders have been found near Caboolture.

Glorious is good, but it is National Park, and heavily visited by NPWS due to it's notorious nature among herpers.

If I were you guys, I'd stick to Mt Mee and the Samford area.

im flexible as to were we go herping i just want to get a pile of good foto's

im in redbank plains
any takers ?

thanks for the advice

YES YES YES. lets go. no offence taken mick. i do wear cowboy stuff. boots, hat, jeans and a long sleaved work shirt. so if u don't mind my herping fashon then... yes.

is anyone else game apart from me n liberated???

would love to go for afew herping trips (changeing places every time) over afew weekends

Liberated said:
common peopless.

Ummm........just curious about the language of young people today. Does this statement mean you prefer areas devoid of common people? And what makes a person common?

:p

Hix

lol.. ok then. people of brisbane...Hear my call. COME HERPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

that clearer hix? ;)

as im new to brisbane and libs is young you decide a place and well discuss a date as i said im flexible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back