Portrait Style Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol!!
Congrats to you! It' a GREAT setup at an EVEN BETTER price!! Unfortunately, I will be getting my timber at full price from good ol Bunnings (??? lol) and they will also do a crappy job on the cutting!! A 3600 x 595mm sheet isn't going to fit in the boot all that easily ;)
Other than that though, I am getting the glass from a guy I know, and the electrical work will be done by another 'guy I know' who still charges like a wounded bull!
I am looking at about $200 for a 4x2x2, $170 3x2x2 and $150 for a 2x1.5x1.5.... Do these prices sound reasonable to everyone or am I being ripped off somewhere??
Either way - you tank look AWESOME!! You can make mine if you like ;) lol

hey Bex this one cost me $240 as a mate gave me the glass for free as he said to his work that it was for him. its a double 4x2x2
Picture_070.thumb.jpg

:(
Where am I going wrong?
Can someone please help me out? Sorry to steal your thread moose, but I am about 2 build around 20 tanks - and if I can get around with those sort of prices Ricko, it would be a huge advantage.... Ideas??

Just a peak at how the lighting is set up in the new enclosure. It is under a hinged lid for easy access. The top looks a little untidy at the moment but I'll post pics when I get it sorted out (I need to get some termination boxes to keep it all neat as well as safe).

UnderTheLid.jpg

I had trouble getting her out of the enclosure :D I think she liked her new surroundings too much :wink:

test_run.jpg

I had trouble getting her out of the enclosure I think she liked her new surroundings too much

No wonder moose, that things bigger than my apartment! :D [/quote]

loks awesome luke well done

Just a thought on the branches and killing any crawlies on them, when so many people including myself like to keep animals outside why the concern with killing mites on a log ? I'm not saying don't do it but it just seems a strange thing to worry about.

That is beautiful, Congrats on it Moose! If you cant have a dozen animals, at least spoil the one you've got ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back