employment

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

URS

Reaction score
I do recall a number of people here asking to be advised when we had a job avaliable. I have listed the AD that we have running in the paper here so if intrested please reply to this AD.
I will not be anserwing questions about the position vacant on any chat pages sorry.

We look forward to recieving your resumes.

http://jobs.careerone.com.au/search/dsp_show_job.cfm?jobID=1701761

Best regards from Tim at URS.

Thanks for sticking to your word and posting the details Tim. I was probably the most keen (along with Ricko) about getting a job down there with you guys. Unfortunately I can't apply this time :-(

Hope you guys find a great new employee.

Simon Archibald

He's probably been asked for employment by hundreds of people. It would be a bit difficult to send a message to each and every one of them.

Daniel

Dan,
He's talking about a while back when Tim put up a link here to photos of the new URS warehouse. We all went gaga and asked for a job :) Hence the reason he agreed to post details of any further employment on APS.

Simon Archibald

Its a shame its only part time to start with, otherwise i would probably apply....bugga...

Simon_Archibald said:
Dan,
He's talking about a while back when Tim put up a link here to photos of the new URS warehouse. We all went gaga and asked for a job :) Hence the reason he agreed to post details of any further employment on APS.

Simon Archibald

Dan yes Simon if correct mate. That is why I have all so notifed people here of the Job we have listed.

Regards Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back