Live mice in Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retic

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good place to get LIVE mice in Brisbane, preferably southside but doesn't matter too much.
Thanks

Mmm, yes I had thought of that but at $4 a piece I think not. I need a fair quantity.

I might be able to get a good deal from Roy, I haven't spoken to him for years but I am unforgettable :lol: Thanks

angelrose said:
Pailsforscales might ship them to you in large quantities, he does live.

Angel

So can I assume there is nowhere in Brisbane to buy a moderate quantity of live mice at less than ridiculous pet shop prices ?

Thanks Tourett, I tried him and he doesn't sell live. I tried people in Victoria but freight would be the killer. It's hard to believe I can't find 30 or 40 live adult mice in the Brisbane area. You have to assume all the frozen ones were once alive :D

We have a friend in Brisbane who commercially breeds and supplies live rats and mice for the pet shops over there. Give Jake a call on 07 54985494

Thanks for that PP, he is out but is going to get back to me.
I knew they must be out there somewhere :)

We would get them off him as ourselfsl but the last time we did Qantas slugged us close to $380 frieght to trasport 60 live mice.

$380 !!!!!!!!! You would have been better off driving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back