Snake bites woman in Tasmania

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazes me is that they speak of the Woman being attacked, the poor old snake was having a sleep when it was attacked by a restless sleeping human ......

"The first two bites were only a warning and probably had no venom in them.

"It was only after this warning failed to have the desired effect, being left alone, that the snake used its venom."

Are these confirmed dry bites? or this guy just mouthing off, id bite you too if you tried to push me out of bed too i have to say...

Angel

Actually for "snake bite" articles thye are well written and lack the hysteria that the media loves to engender.

The response to the bites was exactly as per the text book and the outcome quite positive.

I thought this was going to be about an embarressing snake encounter from the title. Close anyways, they were in bed! lol :oops: :lol:

I thought the same Inny. At least there is no expectation to suck the poison out these days.

Yeah I'm impressed with the articles, and the viewpoints of those involved. No anti-snake hysteria, the woman who was bitten seems like she doesn't blame it at all, which is a refreshingly educated viewpoint.

Re: RE: Snake bites woman in Tasmania

africancichlidau said:
So, it bit her in Tasmania? Should have bit her in the ass :)
I was wondering when you'd say something :lol: :p :lol:

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back