Rip Off!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question but does everyone fill that bit in at the bottom ?

reptiles go under the six month mark all the time. unless you are doing so on an on-going basis it's usually left untouched. You may also ask for permission to sell your reptiles early through the EPA. (under special circumstances)[ moving/ unable to care for]

007 - Jeff
gotta say, glad you put him in his place. Well done.

Hate, anger, hate, anger, hate anger.............how long did you have those 5 netteds for...and the lined earless dragons.....If this guy wants to sell snakes that he bought of you then that is his right . I'm not taking sides but advertising snakes and lizards cheap will attract bargain hunters so they can sell them for more expensive. And please stop sending authorities around peoples places, this guy is probably runs into troubles some time if he is doing illegal things.

the main message....

Relax and learn of your actions

If he has nothing to hide, who cares if the authorities come around?

In the 4 years and 10 months I was licenced in QLD, I never had a single visit. It annoyed me...NPWS should do their job.

Yeah, I have gathered from your posts you had some trouble with them. One extreme to the other...

ozherpconservation said:
Good work Jeff! I wish you guys were on the ball like that when I lived in NSW! :wink:

Daniel

Will we here the words "Good work Veron"....I think theres alot of want-to-be fauna swads in this thread.....

insectovor said:
Hate, anger, hate, anger, hate anger.............how long did you have those 5 netteds for...and the lined earless dragons.....If this guy wants to sell snakes that he bought of you then that is his right . I'm not taking sides but advertising snakes and lizards cheap will attract bargain hunters so they can sell them for more expensive. And please stop sending authorities around peoples places, this guy is probably runs into troubles some time if he is doing illegal things.

the main message....

Relax and learn of your actions

Couldnt have said it better myself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back