$50 CARPET PYTHON

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

childreni_440

Reaction score
I just saw this ad on Aussie Petlink cheap aint it. Just makes me wonder what its like.

Carpet Python
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Reptiles and Amphibians ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by birdman1111 (Sunshine coast) on 2-Feb-05 07:56 AM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email [email protected]

Carpet Python, about 1 m long,$50 $8 postage next day delivery.Or pick up

[ Reptiles and Amphibians ]

childreni_440 said:
$8 postage next day delivery.Or pick up

That sounds very dodgy! Perhaps the seller doesn't know that you need a licence to own/sell snakes and it is illegal to post them?????

Then again, it could be a healthy, licensed snake and the seller doesn't know that it is illegal to post??? The only way to find out is to contact him.........

Daniel

childreni_440 said:
i may do that and see what he says.
i don't really want to enter any more convo's with you two but i spoke to him yesterday and i think you guys are right... very dodgy.

Azztech said:
i don't really want to enter any more convo's with you two

Keep on topic thats what started the last confrontation you going off topic. I still agree dodgy

Azztech said:
PS: there's one of your specials daniel, haha (jokes) [peace offering]

I am not a reptile dealer, therefore I do not have specials. I sell my snakes at a reasonable price, NOT because there is something wrong with them but because that is what I would expect to pay for them if I was the buyer. Every snake I sell is 100% healthy and there will be many people that can back me up on that. So Azztech if you are going to post crap, don't! And please keep on topic.

Daniel

you are a knob kid. dead set.
you took that totally the wrong way.
sorry to mess up your thread childreni.

Azztech said:
you are a knob kid

I'd like you to call me that to my face. If you have a problem with me pm me and we'll work it out. It's people like you that put me off using forums like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back