Update on our Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncer

Reaction score
Well, we moved Slinky back into her old enclosure and she is back to her normal old self, apart from the fact she still hasn't eaten. It's been one month today since she ate only one small mouse. She is happy again though, roaming her home at night like usual. We gave her a warm shallow bath yesterday and she's been outside on the grass a few times. She is drinking water so apart from not eating, seems fine. I guess we'll just keep trying every few days.
It was feed day at the zoo today and all the others ate no problem. Thank Goodness.

Thats good to hear. i'm having a bit of a problem feeding one of mine 2.

I think it may have just been the move. She's happy now she's back in her old home. I wish we could get her onto frozen and larger feeds but I'm sure she'll come good. We also got a fluoro tube for more light which may have also helped. It's just a normal light and she still has the heat lamp.
I'm happy. :D

Cheers Daniel, will do, its my lil bredli. hasn't eaten in nearly 4 weeks, i've tried afew thing though no luck yet. she was a great eater not so long ago. though if it goes much longer i'll give u a call thanks mate.

Yeah give me a call sometime. 0400 030 039. We'll organise a day/night for me to take you herping too....

Daniel

where are you now azztech see what dan is offering here? to take pete out herping and help him with his snake that is being a bit fussy doesnt seem like a knob to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back