Woma copulation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a morning glory Pilbara.....LOL

No indicus I had to zoom in so I would miss the bits that you missed with your paint brush. Next time you help me to paint I am going to hide the piss until you have finished.

Thats incredible pp.
Just doin what comes natural - only early!!
The WA Woma are so cool - i think once they appear more regurlarly over here they will become very popular. They are sooo tiny, spotted python size. I'd imagine the hathcies would be awesome.
Cheers
Ad.

This is the only hatchling I took a pic of but we have a few more even better looking which i must get around to photographing.

hey pp how big do adults get mate they look tiny? also would love some more pics if u got em cheers rick.

I have a mate out here that breeds WA womas, from Sandfire. His are really stunning animals, I am hoping to get a pair next yr.

Rick
On average I have found that adult females max out at about 1100mm. But I know that they can get to 1200mm. The biggest Woma I have personally seen here was about 1400mm and that was a male. I have found that the hatchlings sizes range from 410mm to 430mm and weighing from 22g to 35g. This data was taken from the examination of over 40 animals both dead and alive.

That's amazing, i knew they were smaller but I didn't know how much! Great looking animalss PP!

thanks pp, also what are the sizes of there clutches in general?

Ricko
As yet I am not sure on average clutch size. I simply have not seen enough to know. I would imagine however that they would have the least amount of the woma's like say compared to the south east Queensland morph. It may turn out that their egg sizes are smaller and the numbers layed remain normal. There are people around that breed this form, but who they are and how many I don't know. I hope that who ever they are, they are interested enough to take the time to record any relavent data.

I know of 3 womas from sandfire area that are 1.5 m at least. Will get accurate lengths and let you boys know.

Both 1.4. So much for my 1.5 at least. Have you guys seen the one at CALM in broome. I cant remember its length but it looks to be not much bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back