welcome to townsville

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: welcome to townsville

I said
they've been here long enough
craig.
If it weren't for dingos, Tasmanian Devils and Thylcines(Tassie Tiger) would still exist on the mainland.
I know. They were introduced so long ago that the ecosystems have evolved to accomodate them. Eventually, that WOULD happen with the cane toads as well! I'd rather not lose a few species in the mean time though.

Everytoad i have eva hit n killed seems to INflate. lol, spose its just the indevidual thing. lol

craig if i could go back in time and find who ever it was who thought bringin caintoads into aust was a good idea i would take out a 5 iron and let him have it but they are here now and thats thatthey are by far the worst or will be the worst introduced species of animals in australia IMO and saying well dont blame the toads the didnt come here by them selves cause they are hear now the dumba*rses that rbought them into aust are well and truley dead but the toads remain and every time u kill one it helps lol

Everytoad i have eva hit n killed seems to INflate.
Is that after they've been left in the sun or what :lol:
While you's are at it why not kill every cat and dog that are running around. They are all introduced aswell. Why not kill a few dingos and the sparrows. Its not the animals fault they were brought into the country, they are trying their best to survive.
I fully understand what you're saying craig but have you ever lost a dog to a toad?Killing cats for me isn't a favourite past time of mine,i'd rather drink and scoob but if a feral runs out in front of me while cruising along i will make all efforts to splat the sucker...i also hate cats!!!I would say cats and toads are the biggest reptile killers around and then maybe us humans and our cars as well,but you get that.

I guess it does eventually boil down to some type of moral thing but is it any different than knocking a rodent on a brick and then feeding it to your pet snake?

Re: RE: Re: RE: welcome to townsville

BROWNS said:
I guess it does eventually boil down to some type of moral thing but is it any different than knocking a rodent on a brick and then feeding it to your pet snake?

Nope!! Good point...... end of discussion! That was quick & painless now wasn't it? :lol: :wink:

As long as it's fast and the animal isn't being tortured I see no point in an argument. Next thing it'll be save the carp :lol: :lol: or better still...adopt a feral cat! :twisted:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: welcome to townsville

Moosemiester knows where i'm coming from and wait till the toads eventually adapt and cruise further south....then you guys who don't have them in your front or backyard right now will soon see where we're coming from!

Hey mooseman , exactly what are emergency boobies and what do they look like :wink:

In my experience the toads even seeem to enjoy a good game of golf. We would thwack em over the fence with a seven iron ( which is the only golf club to use in Toad Golf) and they'd come hopping back into the house yard ready for another go, then Thwack again.
When I think about Cane Toads are pretty good sports.
Tourett

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: welcome to townsville

PilbaraPythons said:
Killing them is a must, but to enjoy the act of killing has to be questioned.

Its called making the best out of a bad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back