Easter Long Weekend!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
so what is everyone up to this long weekend?

lets start the count down!
only 3 1/2 hours to go for me!

Camping somewhere in the rainforest :) Leaving tomorrow morning though cause mate's wroking tonight :roll:

p.s. HI BRYONY!!!

Do you mean Bounce down or Count down?

I have been ordered to relax this weekend and will not be traveling too far from home.

I am planning on doing the design work for a number of projects including a new enclosure.

HI SEXY SAM!!!!!!

that sounds fun!
let me guess who the working one is..... ;)

awww herptrader maybe the long weekend will give your creative mind a boost!

how are you my spunky one!
miss ya heaps!

Glad to hear it!! All is going well up here :) I'll be in sydney for about a day in a couple weeks, not sure if I'll have time to say hey but I'll get in touch before then anyway, might work something out :p
Now stop hijacking your own thread, send me a message or something :D

Hmmm, 4 days with the missus at home.
Luckily I've convinced her to go to work saturday morning.
Friday I'm going prawning in the morning, then fresh tropical fruit on the esplanade for morning tea.
Home for a while then out to the botanic gardens.
Sunday maybe up to lake morris for a pickanick.
Monday we are up on the tablelands, out to lake tinaroo and stuff.

Going to Roma, 6 hours west of Brissie, hopefully I'll be able to go out herping, last time we were there we saw 3 Sand Goannas in half and hour and we weren't even looking. And seeing as it's part of the Woma's range I might get lucky :) . (no baskets this time.)

Im lookin for a Shed Frame over the weekend, anyone have one for sale ???? :twisted:

Re: RE: Easter Long Weekend!

instar said:
Im lookin for a Shed Frame over the weekend, anyone have one for sale ???? :twisted:
:evil: :x :? :p :D :lol:

Re: RE: Easter Long Weekend!

jimmy_the_kid said:
moving to melbourne yay lol well preparing for it anyways

congrats!
damn you are a quick mover jimmy ;)

RE: Re: RE: Easter Long Weekend!

Hello hunnies,
I hope you all have a Herpy Easter.
Mwaaaaah Bryony. You behave yourself okay? lol

I'm going to watch Moth and Shad build a roof on our deck. I'll be entertained for sure.
We're going to an Opera on Friday night called 'The Jerusalem Passion' and we'll stay around home for the weekend because it's too crowded with tourists.

Have a Great long weekend everyone! :D

ill be having a great time studying for the exams i have next week!!! :( Won't be all work and no play though.

Deep sea fishing down at Port Albert off a boat. Ahhh....pure bliss

Can I come Moosey.......:D

I have a dinner fri night, a BBQ Sat night, movies Sunday night.

I will be building up some more enclosures over the weekend, setting up my aviary for my diamonds to go back outside and moving some of my herps around.

Off to Perth for my holidays. I wonder how many Herps I can find!! :) HAPPY EASTER ALL!!!

As Daavid said we are sticking close to home...It is difficult to do when we both LOVE camping so much!! I will be doing 'HerpTrading' of course...it is a busy weekend for advertisers and inquirers....then on Monday I will be working my usual job at Bunnings :D :wink: and I imagine it will be flat out in that store!!! (I will also be doing the HerpTrading stuff before and after work)

have a great, safe weekend everyone! Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back