more snakes on ebay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montyette

Reaction score
another snake advertised on ebay a diamond this time dont think it will get to its buy it now price

its against ebay policy to sell any animal..
having said that there is no way it will get close to the buy it now price.. i mean they havent even got a piccy :roll:

Ebay couldn't monitor all the adds as there are millions of them, probably billions of them world wide. They ask users to monitor for them and report sellers who break the rules. There's a button at the bottom of each page to the security centre. After that you can report a seller for listing one of the many prohibited items. Live animals are prohibited.

Are these people stupid or somthing? If they have herps to sell, and access to the internet, they could quite easily sell them on here for free, rather than breaking ebay's rules and wasting their money.

I brought a python from our local newpaper. It was advertised as " Snake enclosure for sale, comes with free Diamond python" so technically he was not advertising the snake in NSW. :p

Its illegal to throw cigarette butts on the ground, but do people put up a post everytime they see someone do it?

Who cares what people sell on ebay, if its illegal they'll work it out some how. I know your all not complete law abiding citizens, get over it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back