ebay treasures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macka

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of marketing ideas you may not have considered. Think about how much money you've been throwing out.

Children's Python shed snake skin display box with picture
Description: Contains a real children's python shed snake skin with color picture of the species.

Useful for schools, private collections, wall decoration, gift for nature lovers and collectors. Plastic moulded black frame (slightly marked), glass front. For hanging or free standing.

Size: 21cmH X 26cmW

ebay73rf.jpg

and

Carpet Python shed snake skin display box with picture

Description: Contains a real carpet python shed snake skin section with color picture of the species.

Useful for schools, private collections, wall decoration, gift for nature lovers and collectors. Plastic moulded mahogany frame (slightly marked), glass front. For hanging or free standing.

Size: 21cmH X 26cmW

Postage: Victoria-Australia - $7.50au; NSW, SA-Australia - $8.50au; Other Australian States - $9.95au; Other countries - $16.96au (economy Air, 2 weeks apx)

ebay66oc.jpg

You can see the whole adds at:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10874&item=7146881590&rd=1

and

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10874&item=7146882002&rd=1

I think the first shed is like baby hair and must be kept forever.

That carpet python pic looks suspiciously like an intergrade to me....

could be you know.......don't these people stop and think before breeding intergrades :roll:

RE: Re: RE: ebay treasures

righto no gloves either :wink: i will allow elbows and knees and hits to the groin,any attempt at eye goudging and/or molesting will be instantly disqualified!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: ebay treasures

BROWNS said:
any attempt at eye goudging and/or molesting will be instantly disqualified!!!
Hey!! Where is this in the rules?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

:lol:

what question about sexing an emdee?am i missing something?????????

1st Browns can you tell me the difference between hybrid and integrade ROFLMFAO

2nd Rancher wanted to know if it's best for snake to have empty stomach for sexing or not.

do snakes care if they have an empty stomach for sex?probably not :roll:

Its getting now ridiculous...the topic of (Intergrades, hybrids or xbreeds)..if you find it necessary that you have to continue to aggravate this topic.....PLEASE....make its own thread....so that everyone else that is tired ofthis, doesnt have to read the same opions and satements...and can enjoy this for something different, other than the age old "BORING (Intergrades, hybrids or xbreeds Debat).....Thanks

Marc

Hmmm, I'll keeo an eye on that to see if they sell. People have become millionaires selling stranger things. (Now where's my Slinky)

Don't get too heavy on us dude,just some light hearted fun,at least i thought it was.I doubt there'll be too many more heated threads like the ones that have been had lately...is everyone sick of the odd intergrade , hybrid etc joke here or there cause that's all it's ever going to be as i'm never getting involved in the good ol intergrade topic again"only in fun"....i agree the debate is old and boring to some of you or should i say us but a joke here and there doesn't bother me....at least we're joking about herps :wink:

Thats fine..good debates are great...at times..but when they continuely over run off topic threads...people are going to get peeved and I for one do like to read something other than this the intergrade thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back