Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's correct! Myself and Garth will be there and we will be putting some of our animals in.It really is a great day!

There is an entry fee for non-members of the South Coast Herp Society, not quite sure how much, not much I'd imagine.

Yes i will most likely be there, i've been to all the others including monthly meetings. Not entering animals though. Its open to the public at 11.30am to 2.30pm and judging and presentation will be at 3pm. A lot of people turn up and the hall becomes very crowded.

I think i will have to go to that before i go to WIN Stadium to watch my side get thrashed by Manly. I need some sort of excitement on saturday.

Simone.

I am pretty sure that entry is $5 for non members.

Hi guys;
Where abouts in wollongong is it held? (address)(from western suburbs)

go to the link above, ring the guy and ask

The reptile show is open from 12md to 3pm at the Fairy Meadow Community Hall on the corner of Cambridge Ave and the Princes Highway Fairy Meadow opposite the Woolworths Supermarket (about 1 hr south of sydney)

So do the APS members wish to meet afterwards and invade the nearest pub?

:p

Hix

Hix said:
So do the APS members wish to meet afterwards and invade the nearest pub?

:p

Hix

hehehe, i'll probably still be at the pub from friday night Hixy!!!

Ill be there cant wait!!! wooohooo! hope its nice weather might go to the beach after and have a dip :)

Congratulations to the South Coast Herp Society. The show was awesome and had some pretty spectacular looking animals. Especially loved the Land Mullet, my personal favourite. Top Show.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back