i got a ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Azz, they are pretty cool. We had one for ages and he was just stating to get to a decent size and mum overfed him while we were away for a week! Bummer.
it is awsome to watch them hunt, there are creeks (breeding grounds) around here that you can watch them cruisin around (with polorised glasses). They are tops.

ive got afew in my fish pond out front, awsome fish, great predators, ive seen one of my old ones attack my dogs tongue when it was drinking

lol @ duga - I'm a pinhead... lmao

yeah dicco, was $5.95, and bloody well spent i might add!
lots of bang for your buck. i've been feeding mine guppies, as soon as he sees them, their GONE!

i have a mate thats got one (bout 30cm) in a jim beam barrel beside his bar and they put a gold fish in there and there is just white wash for a few secs, when all clears, there aint no gold fish! lol

camera is dead, will post piccies tomorrow :mrgreen:

I worked at a resort up North for a while and we had some huge buggas in an extensive pond system up there :) Only problem was the white tails used to come in and grab one now and then and dump it under the restaurant floor, funny but nothing like a good rotting Barra tu upset breakfasting guests :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back