Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see your pictures indicus.... :cry:
Speaking of steindachneri though! 8)

Damn i love those cheeky menacing looking faces on the levis...

I had no idea you could keep these.Do i need a special licence or just my Recreation Reptile lic ?
I've never realy been into lizards but these are so nice
Another converted :)

Wow I wasn't ever that into geckos until now!! Amazing pics everyone just stunning!!

How much are they gunna set me back?!

That last photo looks almost a photoshop jobbie.

Hey Pugsly - that one would be a winner on your picture of the month thing.

(BTW. There was an old lady that hung arround Lane Cove who must have gone to the same beauty salon as that little fella.)

out_and_about_007.sized.jpg

OMG rossagon thats the most amazig gecko ive ever seen! what is it and were cani get one!! NOW THAT WOULD WIN THE BEST PIC COMP ALEXR!

Great photos there like Beardies so photogenic they must just luurv the camera

Hey Pugsly, Found them in East Timor when i was working there. Tokay geckos are found all over SE Asia. Pitty they aren't found over here, I luv em they are one of the best looking geckos ive ever seen. just the colour and size of them is amazing. I caught some over a foot long. nose to tail.

wow thats awesome, damn i was wishin they were native!!

ohwell im in enough debt as it is anyways!!

Pugsly,
Australia really does have some awesome geckos, don't be too dissapointed! Wait till you see more nephrurus or some of the oedura species... you will be in love for sure!.
I have personally only kept Oedura monilis but they were absolutely stunning. Had several bright yellow and black "eye" patterns running down their backs.
I really need to get some more geckos again!!

Awesome pictures everyone!

Dicco said:
He your's Tommo?

i wish :p

belongs to the territory wildlife park, no idea on teh scientific name, im sure brodie can shed some light on it tho :roll:

I have posted this before, but I couldn?t resist showing Zeus again. He is a Southern Spotted Velvet Gecko (Oedura tryoni). He?s too lively to photograph outside of a tank. I don?t know how you ever got yours to sit still on your hands as Zeus would have jumped off and run up a wall or something.

Thanks again to geckodan for giving him to me.

zeuscropped9uy.jpg

Ahhhh Vat i love those guys,the best gecko around along with the leaftails,they are bloody awesome,are they yours?

They're on my list of future herps for sure,hopefully next season.......you don't get to see many of these guys advertised but they're around.BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Damn, those Tokay geckos are mad.....from what i've been told, can have a rather nasty bite....draw blood!!! :twisted: .....most geckos vary in size, colour and price and can be kept on a basic licence;.....alot of fun,.....heres a Coggeri....A beautiful little species which is rather common in captivity; this girl has lost her tail at one stage in her life, re-gen one...You got to love those Amyae 8)

looks better colour than what it's original colour was?Aren't they the same clour and pattern all over?.....i really like that one,very nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back