My new set up.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thats amazing. Where is it? Adelaide?

nar..USA some place....I will try and find the link again

Top setup,the place looks absolutely spotless!!Are tehy sky light in there?I'm putting one in my snake room any day now.They certainly have a lot of babies there,although i'd prefer a rack system for a heap of youngens.I'm keeping a few young ones in click clack type enclosures like those at the moment and it's a lot of fiddling around.

my mum's b/f breeds fish! he has a similar setup...3 rooms though

1. his breeding room - 150 tanks
2. his quarantine room - 200 tanks - all rubber sealed with underground storage tanks in case of a natural disaster (in forster?? i doubt it!)
3. his marine room - not setup yet...

amazing stuff!

my house planes have a similar thing going into them, but instead of that big ass window it'll be a big tall display enclosure floor to ceiling and probably 15 foot wide and 4 foot depth. walk in access from the back and a small window at the back so you can see where the buggers are before you open the door.

Probably be a Lacie enclosure or something special for the GTP wedding present i expect from my fiance.

the architect will plotz when i tell him what it's for, no doubt

Re: RE: My new set up.....

Liccy said:
my mum's b/f breeds fish! he has a similar setup...3 rooms though

1. his breeding room - 150 tanks
2. his quarantine room - 200 tanks - all rubber sealed with underground storage tanks in case of a natural disaster (in forster?? i doubt it!)
3. his marine room - not setup yet...

amazing stuff!

stuff the electricity bill on that guys tanks r worse then reptile terrariums :p

RE: Re: RE: My new set up.....

HAHAH i know it cost $150,000 for the initial setup...before all the (weird??) fish he has!

i really dont like fish that much...but he does :p

RE: Re: RE: My new set up.....

well we wana see these weird fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back