Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WOW!!
CONGRATS are definately in order!!
Congrats again and again!! BeaUTIful lil snakie you got there!!!
*sigh* I am REALLY liking these womas!!

love womas, might have to sell the kids to get some.....hang on I dont have kids...maybe I can sell the next doors kids...brats

Best looking Woma ever......probably

Get better colour with a bit of age i reckon boa,tell me when you get tired of the little fella. ime lurking down south. 8)

Boa,- Nice animal. Got several the same colour and markings,got several that make that morp look very average as well. Dont have a digital but sounds like Bowns may be calling in soon. Will get him to take some pics for proof.
Rob

Re: Best looking Woma ever......probably

oldfella said:
tell me when you get tired of the little fella. ime lurking down south. 8)
Nah, that's ok, generous offer and all, but I am closer and able to collect. ;)

Wow, they must be something special to make these look average :lol:

The Rock said:
Boa,- Nice animal. Got several the same colour and markings,got several that make that morp look very average as well. Dont have a digital but sounds like Bowns may be calling in soon. Will get him to take some pics for proof.
Rob

Neil,

Yes I have a male as well, they were bred by Simon Stone so you don't get much better Womas :D
You are right Oldfella, apparently they get even better as they get older.

NCHERPS said:
Boa,
Very nice looking little woma, have you got a mate for him?
Who bred him?

Neil

awesome boa. i particularly enjoy the pic coz ive got a few coming from simon soon too :)

Excellent choice, his stuff is just amazing, I guess you're not a basketcase afterall. :lol:

basketcase said:
awesome boa. i particularly enjoy the pic coz ive got a few coming from simon soon too :)

Rob

Wow, you sure know how to make people feel good!

That's a lovely woma, boa. Is it one of the most recent clutches? Looks like one of Sandy's babies :) Congratulations!

RE: be4st looking woma ever

Is that an Uluru form Shane?Nice distinct bands..

Thanks, yes it is, I am very happy. There are always people with better I suppose but not in my eyes :lol:
You are very close, the male is from Sandy, the female from Victoria.

Sdaji said:
Wow, you sure know how to make people feel good!

That's a lovely woma, boa. Is it one of the most recent clutches? Looks like one of Sandy's babies :) Congratulations!

Beautiful woma there Boa. Have to join in and put a photo of one of our beauties. It's amazing the difference in colour and pattern between the two areas.

Wow.. I need to get off my poor uni student ass and get me some money :p Thanks for the pics guys, beautiful animals!!

Just to jump in myself, here's a picture of another youngster from Sandy's line, produced by Simon Stone. Sandy certainly produces some bright babies.
Matt

male-tanami3.jpg

Is that line Tanami flav?

Does anyone have any of the very light or blonde phase with hardly any bading from Simon Stone,i think they're from Tennant Creek?

Yep, that's from Simon's Tanami breeding group. He also breeds Ulurus. It's also from the parents that tend to produce the lightest, most "yellowish" babies, which you're refering to. The pic below is of another from that line. As usual, the pic doesn't come close to picking up the vibrant yellows that this animal displays in person. It's nicknamed "Sunshine" and really does glow like the rising sun!

LSunshine.jpg

Yeah that's the phase i don't mind,would love to see a pic that shows the yellow.Now if they were a nice yellow i'm sure i'd change my mind about womas.Imagine if the guys in WA find a bumblebee woma one day.

I want a bumblebee woma :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back