NT spotting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig23

Reaction score
Just drove from Kununurra to Timber Creek (on the way to Katherine) tonight. Seen 6 childreni, 1 BHP, 1 Mulga Snake, 1 Western Brown, 7 Burtons, 2 Scalyfoots, and 1 Small Eyed Snake...... in only 2 hours driving... just to make you all jelouse!!! :) sorry

RE: Re: RE: NT spotting

come on you two, dont be posties if you have nothing really to say....

Criag23, thanks for letting us know, most of us do like to hear what reptile that are in other peoples area, even if you dont have a camera to take photo

Marc

Re: RE: Re: RE: NT spotting

snakeasaurus said:
Jeez Craig 23 it must really suck to live up there.......

yeah, it is tough up here :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: NT spotting

just to make you all jelouse!!! sorry

You don't have to....really:D:D

Lucky bugggar, great to see so many animals in such a quick time. Excellent stuff.

Hahahaha nice one Craig!

Think of the numbers the road trains kill and it sort of makes what those guys in W.A take from the wild insignificant.

hahah I have a camera, ill take pics next time to "prove it"... just pretty common to see that many in a night here... suprised i seen so many this time of year tho... I think the childreni are out having some naughty fun :)

and all the legless lizards were within about a 200m streach of road, so maybe they are all being naughty too :)

Not when you add up the roadkills and the stuff they take pike ;)

Nice one Croig old boy..

I havent been herping in a few weeks.. must get out there again soon...

2 months till kingy breeding season.. woot, cant wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back