REMODEL DONE! Now just waiting...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whytwolf

Reaction score
for the ladies to arrive :D

Pics attached. Mind you the Lizard Lounge is minus the lizards atm. But we are just waiting overnight for it all to heat up properly and we'll be moving the boys in the morning. But attached are pics of the finished product. My husband did all the remodel on it...the remodel consisted of redoing all the wiring and it's all done neat and tidy and sealed up at the back. We've got heat mats for each enclosure placed in little gaps between each enclosure on the back side. He put in the REALLY cool Arizona desert wallpaper, and the fluro's (yep we got both the NEC blacklight (from Brian at the Herp Shop and found the NEC T8 6700 from the lighting shop in Minchinbury), have the IMIT stat and hubby put in the vents --- those are very cool I must say :D We got the rocks from Menai and tomorrow we're off looking for gum tree branches for the kids...
BTW this is my Anniversary prezzie :D I have such a COOL husband....

I'm only allowed to put 3 pics at a time...but you get the general idea

Fantastic effort ... this is what keeping is about ... putting in the hours for the treasured few...

... I reckon your hubbie deserves an anniversary pressie for this effort :wink:

Oh my yes.....although i can't post what it is (in case he reads this post) and he just walked in and is reading over my shoulder...but suffice it to say it's a pretty awesome anniversary prezzie :D on top of all that it took him about a week and 1/2 to do all of it and he's crook most of the time and he's post liver transplant by 5 years now, has diabetes, and has had bowel cancer too :shock: so he's pretty broken, but he still goes to work everyday and does awesome stuff like this for me all the time. He's absolutely awesome!!!!!!

That background looks bloody great!!! Amazing how something so basic can make such a difference!!!

Almost the same thing as make-up for ugly women!!! ;) :lol:

Or alcohol for the men that can see through the make-up!!!! LMAO

Teamsherman said:
That background looks bloody great!!! Amazing how something so basic can make such a difference!!!

Almost the same thing as make-up for ugly women!!! ;) :lol:

Or alcohol for the men that can see through the make-up!!!! LMAO

:lol: Thanks TS

Wow that background makes all the difference! Looks great whytwolf! Where can ya get some from? My netted cage needs some spicing up I think lol ;)

OuZo said:
Wow that background makes all the difference! Looks great whytwolf! Where can ya get some from? My netted cage needs some spicing up I think lol ;)

We got the backing from Western Pet foods (miller) and we got some from the Reptile Barn in Penrith. But you can probably get it at any Pet shop/aquarium place (a bit cheaper at Western Pet Foods) :D

PS we used silcon to attach it ..so it sticks without lifting and the roaches can't crawl up behind it :D

I'm guessing they're in NSW? Might have to try a few shops around here cos it's a bit far for me to travel lol ;) Thanx anyway tho! Oh and your doggies are gorgeous too :D

OuZo said:
I'm guessing they're in NSW?

Good guess Zo, how did ya know that? Is it the big NSW under location uner her avatar :lol:

Yup :p

Well how am I supposed to know where Western pet foods is lol :roll: :wink:

:D Sorry Ouzo, didn't look at where you are..... i'm sure any pet/aquarium shop will have it. It's actually aquarium backing...
Thanks for the compliment on our pups....Zorg is mostly staffy, he'a got a bit pit bull in him, but 3 generations back. But yoda is pure bred staffy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back