Boys in their new home .....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whytwolf

Reaction score
Minus the girls :evil: Unfortunately the ladies we were waiting on arrived last nite....not 6 months old, and not even sure they are female. They are 8 week old hatchies....but that's alright. We are still in pursuit of girlies for these 2 good looking guys :D

Just thought you might like to see them in their new Lizard Lounge :p

Re: RE: Boys in their new home .....

dobermanmick said:
That looks great ! :) Where did you get your backdrop from ?

I forgot to look where you were from....but if you are in NSW you can get if from Western Pet Foods (miller) or from the Reptile Barn in Penrith. It's basically just aquarium backing so probably any aquarium/pet store would have it. It costs about $7-$7.50/mtr at Western Pet Foods....

id go for a beardie first, followed by a monitor, would love a lace monitor

RE: Re: RE: Boys in their new home .....

Thanks for the compliments guys.... I know the "kids" are happy. I put a small bowl of water in last nite, and SHHEESH... did they have a blast or what? Went for a soak for about an hour and splashed all the water out of the bowl. Turned into a rainforest climate real quick. :D Had to open the doors about 1/2" or so to let all the humidity out....

My oldest (16) wants a lace monitor...I told him he had to get a job AND a place first :p Do not have room for outdoor enclosures here...nor a lizard that would eat my felines for breakfast :D

u get those backdrops from aquariums also dobermanmick

lace monitors...just about need their own block of land...they do look great though but i do think they are a little bit large for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back