What an idiot!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zard

Reaction score
I was talking to the guys at work today and the subject of my snakes came up, one of the new guys told me that he quite often goes to a reserve in QLD and takes them from the wild to sell and that pet shops there sell them for $5 :shock: and that you dont need a licence he then offered to get me some :x i started off polietly telling him about licences and laws but he was so upfront about not giving a dam i ended up giving him a serve....

what would you say to this idiot???

i hate to say it but he is one of manny. i reckon all snakes should be micro chipped. that way the wank who is buyin' em , unless chipped, can't sell em. npw would luv to talk to that shop owner i bet

unbelieveable, its disguisting that people these days are so inept these days and the fact that they have no respect for laws, rules and regulantions that are only put in place to protect our passtime/hobby. i would really like to find out who this shop owner is and let him have it. :evil:

Where does he get them from in Qld..?? And where does he apparently sell them to Pet Shops...?? I live in South Est Qld and could easily suss them out if they are nearby.....

unbelieveable, its disguisting that people these days are so inept these days and the fact that they have no respect for laws, rules and regulantions that are only put in place to protect our passtime/hobby. i would really like to find out who this shop owner is and let him have it.

um.... correct me if I'm wrong but it was people lacking respect for the law that actually facilliated us being able to keep them legally now and I don't really think the laws are designed to protect our hobby more likely to keep it in CALM or NPWS control. I like NT laws and even SA laws better than WA.

Stencorp69 ... you hit the nail on the head ... what may be legal now almost certainly comes from something that wasn't, and what people think is legal now, is not uncommonly illegal ... I doubt many can pick the difference ... especially if the glowing testimonials to certain "breeders" on various websites are to be believed ... a lot of people have illegally obtained animals, that are legal by virtue of permits have been refreshed, and miraculous breedings whose progeny almost certainly do not share parental genotypes ...

RE: Re: RE: What an idiot!!!

Pet shops up here sell them for $5? I highly doubt that, I think he may be pulling your leg a bit.

RE: Re: RE: What an idiot!!!

Pet shops up here sell them for $5?

bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back