Real or fake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't that elephant a little large to swollow...lol should fattern her up a bit

Lmao Moosenoose
You could be quite dangerous if you had a currency printing press
I'll get my people to call your people and we'll do lunch

moosenoose said:
Hehehe all I'm gonna say is this: A man who can amuse himself is always amused :wink: :lol:
/me offers Vaseline

I read and article a while back in Herpetofauna which described snakes caught eating decaying road kill that was well adhered to the road.

I think you will find that many are more opportunistic feeders than you imagine.

Brodie_W said:
I rekon its a fake!

The roo is definetly bloated (rotting!). How many wild olives do you know of that eat decayed food?

How do you think he paid for the Darwins?

deano351 said:
Lmao Moosenoose
You could be quite dangerous if you had a currency printing press
I'll get my people to call your people and we'll do lunch

if the snake didnt freshly kiss it than why is it going to eat it for dont tey like there prey warm not cold

I dont know, is that the snakes tail going out the side of the pic?
How big is the snake? (feet)

da_donkey said:
I dont know, is that the snakes tail going out the side of the pic?
How big is the snake? (feet)

I'm thinking it's the neck of another snake!!??
Who know's??? On both accounts..
Still not convinced it's real... :? :?

moosenoose said:
Anyone can see that elephant is the genuine article!! It's the wallaby that's the fake!!! Grrrrr :wink:

totally agree moose. :wink:

Kingii said:
I'm thinking it's the neck of another snake!!??
Who know's??? On both accounts..
Still not convinced it's real... :? :?

Definately, it's another snake holding the tail of the first snake!!! They are actually helping each other!! It's like some sort of freaky snake tag team!!! OMG!! Someone, quick!!... ring National Georgraphic!! :lol: hehehe

thats nearly right moose...

I think it might be a game of 'tug o war' and obviously the roo is winning and a bout to pull the 2 olives in the water

Looks like the end of the one snake to me. The don't always use heat to find their prey otherwise blackheads would be in big trouble. Don't know if its a fake or not but don't see a reason to disbelieve it.

Dunno how its gonna get the heffalump down after eating the wallaby.
Looks like a bloody big western olive to me. Dont care if its fake, still a great lookin pic.

I was speaking to Peter Cosgrove today over a beer at the boozer and he reckons its real.

And i agree with him.

Well I've seen a stack of dead roos and he looks pretty fresh to me. If he was all rigo and bloated his legs and arms would be sticking straight out not hanging like they are don't you reckon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back