I want one! (and it isn't reptile related)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrasse

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This has to be one of the coolest toys of all time !! I want one !! :shock:

http://www.alldumb.com/media/content/2005/06/12270.wmv
(Dial up users right click on the link and choose 'save target as', it will save you a heap of time as it is a largish file.)

The design seen in the movie file is discussed for plan release at www.michaelconnally.com but isn't available yet.

There are copy design plans based on these available at: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380781

W00tage ! :lol:

RE: I want one! (and it isn

cool man looks like heaps of fun there.....

lmao warn us next time Wrasse :). I almost fell off my chair when it went vertical.
I have to have one, agreed its the coolest thing i've seen for ages.

Im at work and getting impatient, can someone tell me what it is and maybe stick a picture up???? (sites are blocked from here) stupid firewalls!!! :(

Disregard my last post!! I scammed a vid download and yep, that thing is nuts!!! I want one for sure!!

On www.big-boys.com i did see something very similar in the shape of a lawn mower.

AWESOME!! If they make one to hold our body weights, I am outta here!! :) :)

Yeahrr... bugger the toy, I would like one I can get about in.

Looks like fun, might annoy the ferry drivers down at circular quay though. :D

Unreal!! What a cool link..
I want one too. Anyone started building yet?? :lol:

this is killing me what is i cant see it my media player isn'y right or somthing just tell me what it is

Jason,

Its a hydrofoil that is a radio controlled boat, and plane all in one. So pretty much its a racing boat that flies too. Very very cool little toy!!!

Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where do i get one??

YEp, put me down for one as well, absolutely awesome. I want one now....LOL

Yeh, move the joystick thing in that direction and it goes that way and if you push it forward it goes faster...... :roll: :wink:

WOW, and it even comes back when you call! What a magnificent RCV.

But I know I would just kill it, I need something far more robust and versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back