Look at this two.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fly2high

Reaction score
Hi all
Took some pics of my pair of coastal last week and I thought I'd share it with you.
They were mating for the last two weeks.
I thought it was too early in the year for coastals?

Is it ? can any one answer.

Looks like a diamond and a coastal to me.

Hmmm hybrids ay???

Do you have a pic of the one that looks diamond-ish.Awesome patterns for a coastal

I don't think there is much doubt one of those snakes is a Diamond/Coastal. Don't you have some Diamond/Coastal crosses for sale on this forum ?

I was very careful when i got the male and had some people with some years in herps behind them to look at him and all of them said it was a pure coastal for sure with a different pattern.

heres a pic when i first got him

Hey fly2high, is there any chance of a pis of the snakes out stretched, very peculiar patterns.

Far too much yellow for it to be a pure coastal...

The answer is that yes they can and do mate this time of year but there is little doubt that snake has lots of Diamond in it. The other 2 photo's just confirm it. This isn't an attack on you but I would say with 99% certainty it is not a pure coastal. Nice looking animal though, I love crosses and hybrids :)

For an average 'Coastal' they may awsome, but a pure Dimond has much nicer colours and patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back